Sunday, June 15, 2014

DIY headbands

(...and wreaths)

wreath in process

Hello!
I'm having really bad hangover today :D and im so bored and lazy, so I decided to write some article about my favourite DIY things. I love to wear floral headbands and floral weraths and I think that they are too expencive when you want to buy it and sometimes not even very nice (plastic flowers to look more natural - really??). So I started with creating them by my own hands...
Soo... Im gonna show you my DIY things I like to put on my head.



1. This was made few weeks ago from things that I did't use in another diy things. You can join my tumblr give away and win this wreath!

2.  Dark mori wreath. My favourite!! I painted all fake flower black and added some feather. It looks so cool with all black outfits and with black lipstick!!

3. Wreath with little roses, my second favourite. It looks so romantic :)

4. little... sunflowers? I dont know. But I like this very much too, mostly when it's autumn time :)

5. Spiked headband. It was cool 2 years ago, i think? Or just one? It was too expencive for me, so I made this by myself. I sticked this black leather with spikes on plastic headband and that's all :)

6. Green spiked headband. When I want to feel like Jesus... crown of thorns :D

7. Cat ears. Actually I hate this and I don't even know why I made it. I don't like this otaku fashion and now I'm trying to sell it :D

8. Fake dreadlocks. Felted little "snakes" on hair elastic band and some crap too. I'm not wearing this so much cause I feel like some fake hippie with it.

So if you want something like this... I can try to make it for you :)
N.

1 comment: